Saturday, June 11, 2011

ROCKOUT WITH YOUR ....

You can finish the title. you know you want to.

I was deprived of my regular screaming sessions for months before my exam. Finally, I get one today! With a couple of good friends, whom are very much into the singkeh scene, and the rock scene, I screamed my lungs out! Got a little sore in the throat, but I never lose my voice, so I'm not too worried. No oral sex though. :D

The awesome rockout was followed by a 3 hour yumcha session. It was good catching up with old friends. I was reminded of how much of a geek I was in the past. Still am. We got to talking about games, tech, hardware, etc. It kept going till we forgot about the time. Before I knew it, it was 5pm and we had to leave. Now it's past dinner eating dad's weird...salty-sweet variant of yee mee. I'm chilling with a nice episode from Bones and blogging about the whole laid back weekend experience.

Ah, I've missed this. Not sure if I want to start dating again. It's such a.....confusing experience.

2 comments:

  1. You will, if you think that you are ready...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Yeah, I will... I wish I was ready. Not getting any younger n hensemer u noe.

    ReplyDelete