Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Change & Progress.

I've just been told that I won't be seeing my dad very often anymore, due to his work.

In addition, my aunt, who has been with the family for a few years, will be moving to her old home for good due to family matters.

I'm about to be left with half the number of family members living under one roof as compared to last year. This must be what it feels like.

Father's Day had just came and gone, and it seems like Dad got what he wanted... but I'm not sure about us. But hey, it's Father's Day, so it's about damn time some good news came for him.

.....so why can't this wrong mind be take complete joy in it?

5 comments:

  1. Family dynamics. Things always change. For better or for worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every family has problems. I just sweep them under the carpet and step it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you can always make time to go find dad whenever you want to see him.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. William: Reality can be a bitch sometimes.

    Twi: If only that would make them go away...

    Rainbow: I just so happen to have talked about making trips to visit him ever so often. He said the most Chinese-parenty thing you can expect. "Dun waste your money lah."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahah...webcam or video call then.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete