Saturday, June 25, 2011

Of Flowers and .....Fumbling

First a gay club and now a gay bar. Well.... supposedly. Named after a flower, the Frangipani certainly lived up to its name, in my opinion. Pretty place, pretty people, pretty hectic.
There isn't much to say, cause there wasn't much I did, as much as I wanted to do a lot.
I tried to dance. I drank a little. I kinda felt like a spoilsport, doing most of the things halfway. My friend introduced me to a few of his. But the music was so loud I could barely talk to them. They seemed to do fine, though.

I...am at a loss on what to describe.

Sigh.... what I'm doing? This wrong mind clearly did not think it all through.

4 comments:

  1. I've never been to the club, just dined at the restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that may have been a better experience for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha u just think too much dude. go with the flowwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, but that's just me...a thinker. :)

    ReplyDelete