Friday, September 30, 2011

Sticky Rice

So, after my last post, I got 24 views yesterday! Wow. That's more views I've had in 2 months combined. ...

Anyways, let's move on to the next little change. No more D-vocabulary titles for me, if it's too difficult. So this post is D-free (i.e. only words beginning with D in my title).

Today, I share with you, the kind of man I like. That gets my juices flowing... if you know what I mean.

I am admittedly a sticky rice. To those unfamiliar with the term, rice refers to Asian men (while potato refers to white men, don't ask me about the other races). Sticky rice refers to Asian men who like Asian men. As I do.

I wouldn't turn away, say, Chris Hemsworth if he happens to walk into a gay bar offering me an apple martini, but you get the point.

On with the glorious pictures!







As you may have noticed by now, I like my men with a little more bulk on their build. I'd go on explaining why I like strong men who work hard getting where they are but that'd be a bore, wouldn't it? Please go on feasting your eyes. :)






On a closing note, It's been a week since I got down and dirty with someone. Could really use another dose right about now. *hunting mode*

4 comments:

  1. I also prefer rice. But I like the lean, twinkly variety

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon: Thanks, will do. I'll try a variant, not just pics... :P

    Will: I get it... hehe there's a huge market there... that I somehow can't tap into. hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Hot! Hot! Hot! LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You like too, eh? more sticky rice posts to come... :P

    ReplyDelete