Thursday, September 29, 2011

Decisively Differentiating?

Hey readers (hears echo of self)

So, I had been thinking about the whole idea of blogging. It would appear that, my life as a blog wouldn't be interesting, and the rambling of deeper, unending arguments of life may be interesting but not as captivating, but blogging about sex and the like, including pics or videos of hot men are, and will be, an evergreen pool of attraction, if not as interesting.

Hey, if I were to blog about the things I like, I might as well pick and choose and show the ones that people like too, no?

So here's to a blog that's a little more popular for me, and more attractive to you.

For starters, here's the Cosmo Bachelor Bash 2011 from the Philippines, which, in my humble (horny) opinion, showcases some of the most beautiful men any Cosmo ever shortlisted. So beautiful, it's unfair.



Some notable names are: Jake Cuenca <3, Aljur Abrenica, Fabio Ide, Daniel Matsunaga, Rocco Nacino, Brent Javier, Johnron Tañada, Enrique Gil, Enzo Pineda, Anton Del Rosario, Ejay Falcon, Hideo Muraoka, Ahron Villena, Paulo Avelino, Jommy Teotico, Manuel Chua Jr, Jose Sarasola, Rodjun Cruz.


OK. Nosebleed to death nao.

2 comments: