Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Companionship

This is not another emo post. This will NOT be another emo post.

I had just visited this link on Shocking Collars for dogs. While, I acknowledge that disciplining dogs will be physical in nature (both my dog and I were steeled through caning ;D), this crosses the line for me. :( Those items should be banned.

So for a while I reminisced of my late pet dog, Fluffy (this will NOT be another emo post). For 14 years I've had this little extra member of my family, and he's always been there. Longest relationship I've had outside my family. He never fails to cheer me up. :)
But it's time to move on.

So... the options now are for me to find myself a cute guy... or a cute pup. I've had my eye on someone (smart, cute, funny, you know the drill. I think it's just my crush taking over, though) but since I'm getting the "He's Just Not That Into You" vibe for now, ima take a step back and go pet hunting. I'm thinking of a Welsh Corgi.... but it's too expensive. Perhaps I'll just be kind and go find one in SPCA. Sigh, if only hunting guys were this easy.

The companionship that this wrong mind has experienced is only that of man's best friend. But that's alright. It's companionship nonetheless.

7 comments:

  1. Yea..can't for your relationship to blossom. (the one with the puppy)

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twi & William: Not unwanted la, hahaha maybe stray boys XD

    Chen Xing: I wouldn't mind it... the guy I have my eye on is a really cute pup... XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww...so sad to hear you lost your dog,*HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  4. u never know what the future holds >.<

    ReplyDelete